Saturday 23 August 2014

Nifty Knee-Hi


 So recently I ordered a number of things from Boohoo.com. Two of those items I am wearing and I have to say I really love!


 I picked up this beautiful choker from h&m not too long ago. I can't remember the exact price but I think it was around $6-12.


 For ages I had wanted over the knee black socks because I had seen so many outfits that used them and they go with so much. So after finally getting my hands on a pair, I managed to put this outfit together.


I also bought a pair of creepers for $55 and I love them! They cut into my feet slightly but they're still new so I'll give them time. I highly recommend getting a pair and if you're unsure or just considering it, go for it! They go with a lot and can be dressed up or down, not to mention that fact that there are so many styles as well as different heights if you're into flatforms.

1 comment: